Saturday, March 14, 2015

Five on Friday

It's that time again! Five on Friday!!! My 5 favorite things from the week are:

1. My City Select by Jogger. I love this stroller. It turns on a dime and firs both of my kiddos perfectly. It grows with them and it's easy (most of the time) to put together and take apart. It's fairly light weight and fits conveniently in the back of Molly the Denali. 
Before we hit up Katy Trail 

2.  White Rock Coffee. Whenever unjust need to get out of the house, this is where I head. It's a small drive through coffee shop on Mockingbird and Abrams that I can put the boys in the car and I don't have to get out. Plus the coffee is pretty yummy. Not Starbucks but still good!

Feeding the boys after getting a coffee

3. These lactation cookies I made are not too shabby. I made the same ones as last time except this time I used raspberry jiffy mix and white chocolate chips. It's a whole new ball game !
Getting the ingredients ready 
Finished product 

4.  House shoes. I'm a funny gal. I cannot stand to feel stuff on my feet. I run the swifter on an almost daily basis but just in case, I always have house shoes on. 



5.  Yeti coffee mug. This thing will keep your coffee pipping hot for hours. It is awesome. In fact, I'm using it right now!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who like their coffee to be hot. I am one of those people who reheats my coffee on average 4 times per cup- unless I'm using my Yeti!


What are you loving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment