Thursday, June 25, 2015

Under Armour

The boys looked absolutely precious today. I dressed them in red and black under Armour onesies and they rocked them!





They also rocked eating their puffs! These boys can't get enough. They fly off our shelf! 

We spent the morning playing and napping in our cribs. After nap time we headed to the local chiropractor, Dr. M. Both boys did awesome. Pierce was so much better this time. Mommy could not have been more proud! 

After the chiropractor, we headed to Tom Thumb. There were a few more things I needed to pick up because MY FAMILY IS COMING THURSDAY!!! Yay!!!! 

The boys fell asleep on the way home so what's a mom to do??? Drive around and let them keep napping of course. These boys know the instant you take them out of the car. It's impossible to put them back down too. 

Puffs kept the boys happy while I unloaded groceries and put them away. Hallelujah! I kind of wish I had invented puffs. There's some genius mommy or daddy out there that I could kiss for making puffs! I bet the LPs would too!!!

We played some more and then it was time for another nap. 

Aren't they precious???

Daddy came home and we fed them their yogurt and oatmeal. Then we played for a while before getting them ready for bed. 

We ate dinner- I made yummy salmon burgers and then Nick mowed the lawn while I cleaned the house. Nick went to Home Depot and picked up some paper blinds for the rooms since we don't have window treatments yet. Hopefully we will make a decision soon. It takes 8-10 weeks to get them installed and we need them!!!

Praying the family arrives safe and sound. Mom is driving in from SA and the rest are flying in from Cali. Safe travels fam bam! Can't wait to see y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment