Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mexico!!!

Currently I am sitting in the airport in Mexico, anxiously awaiting our delayed flight. I need to get home to my babies!!!!

We had a great time with great friends. Alma and Jeff had a beautiful wedding and I hope and pray it was everything they dreamed of and more. 

There were about 40 guests and we all got along beautifully. Nick and I bonded really well with their friends John and Maggie. We even went fishing together on Sunday. We thoroughly enjoyed their company and wish they lived in the Dallas/Fort Worth area instead of Houston. 

We had great food, lots to drink and LOTS of laughs. It was a great break but boy do we miss our LPs. We are so thankful for Tutu and Grammy. We know they have been spoiled rotten and have gotten lots and lots of attention!!! Personally I cannot wait to give them all the snuggles I can!!!

Here are a few pics from the week. I wish I had gotten more.  

The boys with their sign. We miss you mom and dad. Love, Pierce and Knox

Dumping my first of many pumps. It was sad every time I had to pour my milk out. 

The wedding!

At the wedding. All dressed up!

The bride and groom!!!

The happy couple

Those eyes!

Party time!

Fishing time 

We found this marlin floating on the surface of the water and had to pick it up. Technically we caught it right?!?

The only fish I caught

Nick's catch of the day. 

Maggie caught a baricuda. So did John but I didn't get a pic. 

Knox sitting like a big boy. 

P man on the move!

Each day we had a different animal. This one was the coolest. 

Our last night. 

We had a wonderful time and I wish we could do this every year but I am ready to hold my babies. I'm sure they've grown a foot while we've been gone!!!  Prayers for safe travels. And for our plane to hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment