Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Monday with my boys

Monday we spent the day snuggling, playing and eating!!! I absolutely love having the day off and nursing them on demand. They love it too I think :). They get lots of snuggle time with mommy and most of all they love that they eat all day. 



Pierce was in a very needy mood Monday. He cried more than I liked and just wanted to be held. Bless his little heart. The problem tends to be the other brother who is not being held, gets jealous and cries and/or climbs all over me. I do love snuggling them simultaneously though!


Momma's boy -P

I wish I knew how to post a video on here. I got a great one of Knox crawling and then wrestling with Pierce. 

Knox and his block

We played and played and ate and ate! 




Then Daddy came home and we ate some more!!!




A day in the life of P and K!

No comments:

Post a Comment