Thursday, June 4, 2015

And we are off!

I worked Monday and Tuesday in preparation for our trip to Mexico. We are off to celebrate the marriage of two special people - Jeff and Alma. Nick and I are so excited!!! But boy are we going to miss our LPs! In fact, I'm currently writing this post at the airport and missing my two nuggets like crazy.  



They are in the BEST hands! Tutu and Grammy both flew into town to watch the boys. They may be more excited than we are! We are so thankful for them and we can't wait to hear how much they've learned while we are gone. 



Pierce has been super vocal lately and is even starting to babble "dadadadada". I need some "mamamamama" to be added in there!!! Knox is a hungry growing boy and was up twice last night. I'll be honest. I was not upset at all. I enjoyed nursing him and snuggling with him. I know my days are numbered. Pretty soon they won't be nursing anymore. I'm not looking forward to that day.

 This morning, after putting K down for the second time, I risked waking P up just so I could give him a kiss. These boys have stolen my heart. Tutu and Grammy are the best and I will be looking forward to my daily pic. And maybe a FaceTime or two!!!

Until next Tuesday! Viva la Mexico!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment