Thursday, June 11, 2015

Learning the town

As soon as we got home from Mexico, Tutu had to head back to San Antonio. I was sad I didn't get to catch up with her but work was calling her name!

Wednesday, Nick and I got up with the boys and snuggled them close before Nick had to get ready for work. 

Noel and I fed the boys and them played. The LPs had gotten up early so they took an early 45 minute nap. I was able to finish up some laundry and finish unpacking. 



After the boys second feed, Grammy and I went to explore Grapevine. I am still trying to learn where I am and since this is her old stomping grounds, she was able to help me find grocery stores and shopping places. I think I'm starting to get the hang of things....

As we were driving around, we stopped at a family chiropractor place that specializes in children. I filled out a bunch of stuff on a computer and got the boys adjusted. I wish I had taken pictures but I forgot. Knox did really well at first but then started to cry. Pierce was not a huge fan period but they both did really well. 

We then stopped by Southlake Town Center for lunch at Gloria's. The boys did great! Knox slept the first 20 min we were there and Pierce was having himself a good old time with his puffs ( little organic sweet potato and blueberry cereal type things).  The puffs kept them entertained while we ate and enjoyed a delicious jalepeno agave margarita. Yumm!  After we ate, we changed and fed the LPs. 

At Gloria's 

Grammy and P money

JalapeƱo agave marg!

P was so happy!

Next stop, Central Market. Noel doesn't have one close to her in Utah and I am glad she got to go. I love CM. I could spend hours in there. We got stuff for dinner and for the week. 

Knox enjoying CM

P napped at CM

Sonic was calling my name. I LOVE having a Sonic so close. It's dangerous. I don't love their food but boy do I love their drinks. Grammy and I both got diet cherry limeades and then off to the casa we went. 

We made it home, unloaded the boys and the groceries and then played. The LPs were ready to play. They were pretty tired of their car seats by this point. 

Brent came over after work and was able to visit for a bit. We fed the nuggets their dinner - a puch and oatmeal - and then started our bedtime routine. Nick and I out the boys down and then enjoyed a glass of vino with Noel and Brent. After our vino, Brent headed home to Aubs. 

Dinner was a huge delicious, uber fresh salad. I inhaled mine it was so yummy!  We enjoyed each other's company and watched a little tv and then it was lights out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment