Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My necessities for Antepartum


These are some things that have truly made my adventure on AP much more tolerable!!!

1. Boppy total body pillow - I only use the kidney shaped half but Nick uses the longer part :) win win!!!

2. Arm chair. This particular gray one was purchased by my mom at Target and has majorly helped my back while sitting in my bed all day.

3. My Baylor cup! I'm sure all hospitals give you a cup. Nick and I both have one. Gotta stay hydrated!!!

4. Lysol wipes - I'm a clean freak and I am constantly wiping down the sink and tray table.

5. Miralax - pretty self explanatory. Constipation and pregnancy go hand and hand.

6. Magazines - everyone needs some reading material!

7. Purell- see above - CLEAN FREAK!

8. Trilastin - I've mentioned this in another post. It's my absolute favorite!!! At the moment I remain stretch mark free and I think this has a lot to do with it. Pricy but worth every penny!!!!

9. Room spray - for when the Miralax works it's magic ;) Oh! And I have a Glade Plug In that's not pictured. Definitely a must have!

10. Hand soap - once again the clean freak/ germ freak comes out. I also enjoy Bath and Body Works yummy smelling soaps.

11. Cotonelle wipes - you never know when you may be going for delivery and I want to be... Fresh if you catch my drift.

12. Extra sugar free gum - helps with morning breath when the doctors and nurses come in before I get to brush my teeth. Plus I have an oral fixation. This is my fav.

13. Slippers - hospital floors are disgusting and cold. Not pictured: shower shoes. You must have these. Period

14. Burt's bees facial wipes - for nights when you don't want to wash your face. I've also been told they were amazing postpartum

15. Eos egg- Chapstick is a must have. The air in the room is really drying. This helps a lot!

16. Jesus Calling - I love starting my day praising Him. And somehow, it always speaks to me.

17. Cell phone charger!!!! Pictured in the way way back!



Of course clothes and toiletries are a necessity, but these are things that I use on a daily basis. I hope no one has to stay on AP but if you do, I hope this is a helpful guide!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment