Friday, September 12, 2014

Five on Friday

There are so many amazing blogs out there. I follow a few that do "Five on Friday!" It's 5 things that you're loving this weeks so I think I am going to start doing this on Fridays! While I'm on AP, I will still update y'all on my day but after my stay is over and the boys are here, my posts will be more about them and less about me. I'm hoping Five on Friday will become a regular post. Here we go!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

1. This is my all time favorite mascara! It thickens and lengthens like no other and I've been using it for about a year now. Love!

2. Although I usually only have about one pumpkin spiced latte a year, they are out! I LOVE pumpkin!!! I try to get a one pump, nonfat latte when ordering a PSL because it's really high in sugar and unnecessary calories. PSL means fall is here to me!

3. I love flannel shirts and wish I owned more of them. Especially with skinny jeans, a vest, and boots. These are reasonably priced and too cute!

4. This Bobby Brown blush in Nude Pink is also a new favorite of mine. It looks super pink in the package but it compliments most skin tones and goes on easy.

5. Ahhhh. Tory Burch does it again. Prior to bed rest I wore my fitbit religiously. It's too depressing to wear now but I always thought the band was a bit of an eyesore when going out. Count on Tory to make it cute. I really want one of these for once these boys are out. I'm gonna be getting my work out on!
-Xoxo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment