Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 7

I love getting to go to Dr. P every Monday and see the babies. It is something that Nick and I really look forward to. I've never been a huge fan of Monday ( I much prefer Friday) but I now find myself anxiously awaiting Monday!

What is going on with the Job babies?

Babies are the size of a blueberry!!!

The neural tube has closed and now the brain is the grabbing all the attention! It will soon be dividing into the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain.

The babies now have little buds that will form into their arms and legs. Pretty soon the brain and limbs will begin to talk to each other and the babies will be kicking and punching!

What's going on with mommy?

At this point, your bladder will be making you friends with your bathroom so invest in some good toilet paper!!! I have definitely stepped up the bathroom visits over the last week. I told Nick we should buy stock in Cotonelle!

Smells may be getting to you about this time. For me, I can smell things from a mile away, and there are some smells that repulse me. For example, chicken. Earlier this week I made chicken in the crock pot and threw the entire thing out!!! Nick did not get it but I couldn't even stand to look at it. I'm praying this passes because chicken is a staple in the Job house.

Caffeine is something you are supposed to cut back on ( actually they recommend no caffeine as it can increase your risk of miscarriage) and I have tried to do this but man alive am I struggling!!! I have been drinking coffee since I was 11 or 12 years old. My mom and nana would doctor it up so I am sure there was more cream and sugar than coffee but my addiction started early. I have been trying to order a half caff latte at Starbucks but it's not cutting it. By noon I have a migraine and can barely function. Back to my double tall skinny vanilla latte I go! With that being said, I have cut out my diet coke habit to compensate. Water and crystal light are my new essentials :)




Joyfully,
Tiffany


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment