Wednesday, July 30, 2014

15 weeks

Well it's getting a little bit harder to conceal this ever expanding waistline of mine. Although I can still make my pants work with my belly band and loose shirts, I am not sure how much longer that will last. I still cannot get over what a huge responsibility God has bestowed upon Nick and myself. He has blessed us with two humans at the same time. When I begin stressing over having two at one time, I remind myself that He never gives us more than we can handle and He has special plans for these babies. When I remember this, I become so excited. I imagine what they are going to be like. My daily prayer is that Nick and I set an example for them and that they will grow to know and love Jesus. We are beyond thankful and beyond blessed.

What's going on with the Job babies?

They are the size of a navel orange.

A very fine hair called lanugo is growing all over your sweet baby's body. It's purpose is to protect the baby from your amniotic fluid and typically is gone before delivery. If born preterm, and occasionally those born at term, will still have some lanugo in place.

Some babies begin sucking their thumbs this week! Personally, I was a thumb sucker until I was 5 :/


What's going on with mommy?

You may experience a burst of energy this week. If that is the case, lucky you! Put your energy to good use – start thinking about cribs, mattresses, what you need/want to register for, where the baby (babies) will sleep etc.

This has been a challenging week for this mommy. As I have said before, I have had bouts of nausea but have not gotten sick. Well that changed this week. For the last few nights, every time I lay down, I begin to feel everything come up and cannot get to the bathroom fast enough. Sweet Nick has placed the trash can at my bedside the last few nights. I can't complain too much since I have been blessed up to this point but it is not very much fun and has turned me off certain places to eat. I keep reminding myself that this is a temporary situation!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment