Monday, July 20, 2015

Lazy

We had a pretty lazy weekend which was actually really nice. Saturday I was on call and luckily didn't get called in. 

We spent the day playing, napping and eating. The boys have not been the best sleepers as of late and it's starting to take a toll on us. I should rephrase that. Knox has been doing pretty well but I think Pierce is in the midst of a growth spurt. He has been up multiple times a night and this mama is exhausted!

Saturday night the boys got pretty messy so it was BATH TIME!!! I wish I had gotten pics but I was busy scrubbing the LPs down!  

Sunday we played and ate and napped again and then braved the grocery store. We got lots of attention and the boys were all smiles. 

After lots of puffs and lots of playing, it was time for bed !!! Sweet dreams little ones. We love you and loved spending our weekend showering you with hugs and kisses!!!

Hanging and being cute!

Sharing our walker

Wrestling

Nap time. 

PUFFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment