Friday, August 7, 2015

FriYAY!!!

Thursday was my Papa's birthday. I called him on my way to work and we chatted for a while. I was able to be the second ( after my mom of course) person to wish him a "happy Birthday"!!!!  I also talked to him when I got off work. I was excited to hear that the Edible Arrangement I had ordered, made it to the Jimerfield casa and that it was yummy. 

My favorite picture of me and the birthday boy!!!


Lena texted me this picture while I was at work:

She said " they love their watermelon". They sure do!



Friday was an uneventful day. During the LPs first nap I did a Pilates DVD. When they woke up, they ate apples and cherries along with some Cheerios! They ❤️ Cheerios. We played until their next nap and I did a cardio DVD at that time. Had to make up for missing my work out yesterday 😉. 

No sooner had I finished my cardio, did the Budget Blinds guy, Jeff, show up. He had given us an estimate about a month ago for shutters and blinds and now it's time to take the plunge. An expensive plunge. But we took it. We should have blinds in 2-3 weeks and shutters in 6-8. The sooner the better. 

We played until about 6. The boys learned a new trick...
Climbing stairs....

And not quite sure how to get back down them....

And then on the crawl for mommy...

It was time to start our bedtime routine. I sliced up a banana for the boys and let them have at it. 



  They loved it!  

They then had some green beans and oatmeal. And then it was time for a bath. They love splashing around in the water and squeal with delight!

Now they are sleeping and Nick and I are playing for a full nights rest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment