Monday, April 21, 2014

A little about me!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while now, but I never could figure out what my platform would be. Over the course of this year it has become abundantly clear as to what I should blog about. That being said, let me tell you a little about me!


I was born in Hawaii and moved about every 2-3 years due to my parents both serving in the Navy. I am an only child and loved traveling the world. We ended up in Texas in 1994 and have been here every since.


In 2001 I met my now husband at Texas Tech. We started dating in 2002 and got married in 2008. Over the years, we have done lots of traveling and enjoying each others company. Nick is my best friend, biggest supporter, and rock. I feel so blessed that God put him in my life - especially at such a young age.


In October of 2012 we decided to stop using birth control and try to start a family. I say TRY very strongly because we have been struggling with something you don't hear a lot about - Infertility. This blog is our journey - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment